Thalassemia & Sickle Cell Society Vuppala Krishna Rao & Chandrakala Diagnostic Services established in September, 2011 offers facilities for carrying out Laboratory investigations with the advanced technology in the diagnostic field.
We have wide range of laboratory testing services in Biochemistry, Clinical Pathology, Hormonal assay, Microbiology, Hematology, Histopathology, ECG& Clotting Factors. The Lab has high quality precision equipment’s that provide qualitative and quantitative methods of analysis of biological fluids such as blood, serum, tissue, urine, stool etc.
Diagnostic Center functions from 8.00 AM to 9.00 PM all 365 days. The sample collection can be arranged from bed-side patients within a range of 5 kms with prior appointment. Thalassemia & Sickle Cell Society is committed to provide affordable laboratory testing services to all members of the communities.
- Research Center
- Free blood transfusion center.
- Pre-transfusion Hb and other investigations
- Free consultation and genetic counseling.
- Regular Growth monitoring.
- Hepatitis-B vaccination at subsidized rates.
- Serum ferritin level at subsidized rate.
- A2 level screening for Thalassemia traits with Bio-Rad Column/HPLC.
- Chelation drugs at subsidized prices.
- Psychosocial support.